1 teaspoon canola oil
¼ pound ground skinless turkey breast
1 cup canned red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 small onion, finely chopped
- (14-ounce) can diced green tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- teaspoons Mexican or taco seasoning
6 ounces reduced-fat restaurant-style tortilla chips
¾ cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese 12 pitted black olives, sliced
¼ cup sliced pickled jalapeño peppers, drained
½ cup fat-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spra
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high Add turkey, red kidney beans, and onion; cook, breaking turkey apart with wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and Mexican sea- soning; cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Keep warm.
- Place tortilla chips on prepared baking sheet in single layer. Top evenly with turkey mixture; sprinkle evenly with Cheddar, olives, and jalapeños. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 Pile nachos on serving platter. Serve with sour cream.
PER SERVING (¹⁄12 OF NACHOS): 106 grams, 132 Cal, 3 g Total Fat, 1 g Sat Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 11 mg Chol, 471 mg Sod, 19 g Total Carb, 2 g Total Sugar, 2 g Fib, 7 g Prot, 105 mg Calc.
PointsPlus value: 3